Every day, I am learning something new as a coach. I often find myself thinking, "Gee, I wish I'd known that 6 years ago..."

This has me thinking that we probably all have these "a-ha" moments and we could help one another by sharing our wisdom.

In the spirit of sharing and supporting one another, I've invited 3 other successful coaches to join me for this very special teleseminar:

"What I Wish I'd Known Sooner..."

Coaches Wisdom Circle

Grab your favorite
warm beverage and
join us for a
lively, thought-provoking discussion
as we share:

Insights to transform your business-simple strategies to work smarter.

How we evolve as coaches-tapping into your personal journey to masterfully coach your clients on their journeys.

Turning your "uh-oh" moments into "a-ha's."

PLUS:What really works to market your services and what's just a waste of time, including 3 marketing mistakes most coaches make.

Please come to our Wisdom Circle prepared to share...

*    1 significant lesson you learned in your business last year that you are carrying forward in 2012.

Register Below

You're sure to come away with " just in time" insight that will be
exactly what you need to
propel your business to the next level in
2012!

What Sabrina and Lisa's Mentor Coaching Clients are Saying...

"I have taken many courses within the past 10 years in support of becoming an outstanding coach. However, never until I have experienced Sabrina Schleicher's and Lisa Kramer's course have I experienced a course as intensive, thought provoking, and challenging of previously held beliefs and learning; all in an atmosphere of complete support and encouragement throughout. Need I say more?"

Helga M. GenanntMatzko MA, PCC
Founder, Director, Program Development, Teacher
Gestalt Institute of Rhode Islan
www.gestaltri.com

Meet the Coaches Who Have Graciously Agreed to Share their Wisdom with Us...

In selecting coaches for our Wisdom Circle discussion, I intentionally invited coaches who are at different stages in their coaching and business development. Some are newer coaches and some have been coaching for years.

Lisa Kramer, PCC is a professional coach, coach trainer, facilitator and author. Her business, Living with Intention LLC, specializes in leadership and life coaching, as well as training and mentoring professionals who want to become coaches or add coaching skills to their leadership toolbox. Lisa is on the faculty of the UTDallas Executive Coaching Certificate program, and she is also on the faculty of the Institute for Life Coach Training, where she consistently receives outstanding evaluations from training participants.

Lisa's coaching clients describe her as a highly intuitive listener who pays attention to detail while simultaneously capturing the big picture. As a result of coaching with Lisa, clients gain greater awareness, and move forward to achieve their goals with greater purpose and intention. Lisa's clients include managers and business leaders from a variety of industries including health care, technology, engineering and human services. She is a leadership coach at the Wharton School where she coaches second year MBA students who are part of the Leadership Fellows program.

Lisa's background includes twenty years combined experience in teaching, management, coaching and training. For ten years, Lisa was on the faculty at Widener University School of Human Service Professions where she taught students in both graduate and undergraduate programs in social work and physical therapy. As an expert in emotional intelligence, she had an integral role in the development of Widener University's Center for Applied Emotional Competence, an inter-disciplinary learning resource that merges theory, research and information on EI best practices in a curriculum targeted to increase people's effectiveness at work.

Lisa holds a Master's degree in Social Work from the University of Pennsylvania and has completed graduate coursework in Human Resource Management from Widener University. She is a graduate of the Coaches Training Institute, and she is credentialed at the PCC level by the International Coach Federation (ICF). Since 2009, Lisa has served on the ICF Educational Steering Committee, responsible for planning the education programming of the annual conference. She is a member and past board member of the Philadelphia ICF Chapter.

Ana A.Melikian, PhD - Coach & Speaker
Ana coaches entrepreneurs who want to make a difference, but are overwhelmed with online marketing and technology.

Ana is originally from Portugal, and lived and worked in England and Spain before moving to Phoenix, AZ in 2003.

Ana has a Doctoral Degree in Psychology from the University of Sunderland in the U.K. and two masters - one in psychotherapy from the University of Salamanca in Spain and the other in Ericksonian Psychotherapy and Hypnosis from the Institute Erickson Madrid, Spain. Ana is a Certified Life Coach - CLC by the Institute of Life Coaching Training (ILCT), and specializes in the Book Yourself Solid system developed by the New York Times best selling author Michael Port. She is also a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF).

Ana continues to go regularly to Europe where she teaches and facilitates workshops. She has coauthored several published articles and book chapters.

Her motto is Empower Your Business - Empower Yourself

Jim Hatton began his career as a brain scientist, and then realized his calling for helping people. He spent the next 20 years as a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist using cognitive behavioral therapy, primarily working with people with OCD and Impulse Control Disorders like Trichotillomania and Compulsive Skin Picking. Becoming very familiar with ERP and Habit Reversal skills for treating these sufferers, he became aware of the additional need for helping the others around them directly (and thereby indirectly helping the sufferers too). It is in this arena that he currently conducts his efforts.

Jim has run a free support group for OCD sufferers and their family members for 20 years, speaks at the International OCD Foundation and Trichotillomania Learning Center conferences, and trains therapists and psychiatry residents in ERP and HRT techniques. He is currently the President of the Obsessive Compulsive Foundation of Southern California, a chapter affiliate of the International OCD Foundation.

Jim lives in San Diego with his wife and two Huskies, Zeno and Anya

Sabrina Schleicher, PhD, PCC is a business and marketing coach who is passionate about supporting coaches in creating thriving businesses that support and sustain their personal visions while enhancing the lives of others. A finisher in a world of starters, Sabrina has a talent for helping other coaches put ideas into action to create sustainable, effective marketing and business development plans."Dr Sabrina" is affectionately known among her clients for fearlessly speaking the bold truth they need to hear and for asking the tough questions that shed light on new solutions. Her clients are rapidly making powerful transformations in their lives and businesses.

Sabrina's ideal clients are accomplished coaches struggling to implement effective marketing and business development strategies to take their business to the next level. Sabrina helps coaches discover their natural talent for authentically sharing the benefits of coaching with their ideal clients and turn this into a personalized system of on-going business generation. She also is committed to helping coaches develop supportive networks with other successful coaches with whom to share best practices, cross-refer and collaborate.

A wife, mother and businesswoman, Sabrina walks her talk about personal success with balance. Revenue from her own coaching business grew by 83% over the course of 2 years-during the recession. During this same period of time, her business was named Rookie Business of the Year by her local Chamber of Commerce. Since she began coaching 6 years ago, Sabrina typically works less than 25 hours per week and spends a lot of time enjoying her daughter!

Sabrina is President of Tap the Potential LLC and Director of Practice Development at the Institute for Life Coach Training. In addition, she is a licensed psychologist, certified ChangeWorks Practitioner and Peoplemap Trainer, as well as a reseller for JournalEngine Software.

Join us for his very special offering...

By sharing our wisdom, we'll all come away from this Wisdom Circle enlightened and inspired with some great pointers that will help each of us take a leap forward in the coming year!

Register below for this FREE Offering

Copyright 2017 - JournalEngine™™
Privacy Policy | Contact Us